Job Title: Business Systems Analyst SAP BW
Why work here as an SAP BW Business Systems Analyst?
- This company is a global giant in media and entertainment across the board – news, motion pictures, and television and internet.
- They also offer competitive compensation packages, great benefits, and talented teams to work with and learn from.
- As the main point of contact between business (digital finance) and IT teams, you will apply a strong knowledge of the media & entertainment industry in the delivery and support of reporting and analytics capabilities.
As an SAP BW Business Systems Analyst, you will:
- Act as subject matter expert for the data and IT processes used by the Finance team
- Analyze data and utilize data warehouse and business intelligence toolsets
- Manage day-to-day operational activities for supporting the business intelligence applications
- Learn and understand functional processes and create solutions to enable reporting and analytics
- Develop and maintain relationships with Digital Distribution business teams
What Gets You the Job as an SAP BW Business Analyst?
- 3+ years’ experience as a Business Analyst providing technical support and enhancement to a financial reporting environment
- 2 years’ experience with SAP financial reporting: strong functional knowledge of BW/HANA architecture, FICO subject area, and financial planning and analysis processes
- Strong ability to analyze structured and unstructured data using various tools
- Ability to manage complex workbooks in MS Excel
- Knowledge of data warehousing concepts (i.e. data modeling, ETL, and reporting components)
- Inherent analytical skill with the ability to visualize, articulate, and create a technical solution to a problem
- Hands-on application of new technologies and solutions
- Excellent communication skills (written, verbal, presentation)
- Strong interpersonal ability within collaborative team environments and across all levels of an organization
- Nice to have:
- Media & entertainment or packaged media industry experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Finance, or similar
- Knowledge of Teradata, Informatica, MicroStrategy, and Tableau
- Understanding of Waterfall and Agile Scrum project management process/methodology
Compensation: $120,000 Per Year