Why you want to work here:
- Want to work for the least stressful employer in the US? That’s right, our client was recently given that distinction!
- Company offers a collaborative and collegial work environment.
- Employees are given a voice at the table, and there is opportunity to work on cutting edge programs and projects!
What You Will Do
- Liaise with business areas, IT, and others within the PMO in supporting work requests and approved projects
- Understand business processes and interactions, backing up the Project Manager as needed
- Develop new formats to present clear and accurate data for decision-making purposes
- Apply full understanding of the system development life cycle
- Analyze, identify, and document requirements as required
- Work with business leads and subject matter experts in understanding and document current state and any challenges in infrastructure
- Prepare comprehensive future state documentation for business processes/requirements, including visual models
- Review and approve functional design definitions (i.e. Application Requirements (AR) deliverables)
- Prepare for, lead, and/or participate in Requirements Elicitation or Joint Application Design (JAD) sessions
- Select and evaluate vendors (i.e. RFI/RFP deliverables, demonstrations, documentation, etc.)
- Point of contact during development -- clarify business requirements, resolve issues, make recommendations
- User acceptance testing (test planning, develop and execute test scenarios and/or test scripts)
- User training and roll out of solutions as necessary
What Gets You the Job?
- 3+ years’ experience in full life cycle business analysis
- Prior work on large, complex projects that deliver/enhance production software systems
- Strong ability to analyze and find solutions to complex business system requirements across many functional areas
- Excellent communication skills (written, verbal, and presentation) with the ability to clearly convey ideas to technical and non-technical personnel on all levels of management
- Ability to function as team lead on almost any project and to mentor other less experienced business analysts
- Excellent coordination skills and prioritization of tasks/projects
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience preferred
Keywords: BA, BSA, PMO, excellent communication skills
Compensation: $65.00 Per Hour