Job Title: Creative Director - Ecommerce / Fashion Product Background Required
Why work here as a Creative Director?
- Ground floor opportunity to work with an impressive management team that has a proven track record of building successful start-ups.
- Company has already raised $17+M and has additional capital commitments.
- Join a company that will be the first online provider in a $45-50B industry.
As a Creative Director, you will:
- Execute and lead key eCommerce projects/initiatives (branding, digital design, and content)
- Lead the production of visually compelling marketing collateral consistent with brand
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams (technology, marketing, merchandising) in defining and meeting objectives
- Translate marketing objectives into clear creative strategies
- Effectively manage deliverables, timelines, and budgets
- Review work, troubleshoot, and provide feedback to creative teams
- Mentor, motivate, and develop the creative team (including junior designers, art directors, copywriters, photographers, and web developers)
- Advocate for creative improvement – direct, manage, and deliver solutions on projects from start to finish
What Gets You the Job as a Creative Director?
- 2+ years’ experience as a Creative Director (or comparable leadership role)
- 10+ years’ immersive experience in the creative, advertising and eCommerce industries
- A portfolio that showcases visually-pleasing, user-friendly design, with examples in eCommerce
- Bachelor’s Degree in Design is nice to have
- Prior experience in video production and social media (advanced SEO knowledge is a huge plus)
- Strong, demonstrative knowledge of design software and digital asset management tools
- Experience with Adobe Photoshop and Ilustrator
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills – hands-on, collaborative ability across all levels of an organization
Compensation: $150,000 Per Year