CRM Salesforce Administrator
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Skills: Salesforce CRM experience
Why you want to work here:
What You Will Do
- Our client maintains an intellectually stimulating, fair and fun place to work, and works to improve local and global communities through their responsible and direct actions.
- This company’s goal is to be globally recognized for providing the finest financial advice and service to clients as well as the best place to work for employees.
What Gets You the Job?
- Perform system administrator function of the Salesforce.com CRM application. Responsible for maintaining functional areas of contacts/relationship, accounts, opportunities, dashboards and reports.
- Create and execute queries and reports, maintain user roles, security and profiles.
- Work in a cross-functional environment with various business groups, IT and end users to identify, document, and communicate business processes.
- Maintain and enhance visual layout, workflow rules and business logic layer to streamline and enhance business processes and improve user experience.
- Implement and integrate third-party products/applications on the force.com platform.
- Work with IT and Salesforce.com and other 3rd party vendors to maintain smooth operation and performance of the platform.
- Coordinate and lead user acceptance tests with the business units and end users against business requirements.
- Maintain key system metrics to track trends in usage/adoption and data integrity.
- Train end users, prepare related documentation (requirements, training materials, process and data flows, use cases, functional design, etc), participate in cross-functional teams, communicate key messages or address critical questions from the user base involving the CRM.
Keywords: Salesforce CRM experience
- Bachelor’s degree in business or information systems preferred
- 2-5 years of business analysis and/or data analysis experience required
- 2+ years of strong operational experience with SalesForce.com required
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills required
- Excellent interpersonal skills with a demonstrated ability to work in a cross-functional team environment required
- Strong customer focus, ability to probe customer needs and translate customer requirements into system specifications required
- Strong business acumen, superb knowledge of business processes and CRM best practice required
- Salesforce.com administrator certification a strong plus
Compensation: $90,000 Per Year
For immediate consideration please click Apply or email resumes to:
You may also be interested in:
Apply With Linkedin
Back to Job Listings