Job Title: Senior Data Analyst
Why work here as a Senior Data Analyst?
- This is a great opportunity for the right candidate, to join a fast-growing, entrepreneurial and award-wining nutritional company based in West Hollywood!
- Become a key team member at an exciting startup in Los Angeles that has created products that make it simple and easy to become beautiful from within.
- This is a successful startup with products already being sold in world-renowned beauty stores.
As a Senior Data Analyst, you will:
- Collect, analyze, and report data for routine dashboards (daily, weekly, monthly)
- Present this data to the executive team and functional leads with the purpose of making knowledge-based recommendations to improve performance
- Work to understand the customer including needs, acquisition and retention
- Work with the business to understand transactions and evaluate efficiency
- Conduct ad-hoc analyses to provide additional insights on business performance gaps against key metrics
- Support CFO in updating business model for scenario modeling to include budgeting exercises, forecasting, and upsides/downsides analyses
- Work with inventory planning to ensure the consistency of open-to-buys with financial forecast
- Analyze the impact of significant promotion and marketing activities
- Automate data/reports and implement BI tools
- Ensure accuracy of data sources across departments
What Gets You the Job as a Senior Data Analyst?
- 3 – 5 years’ experience managing data analytics in an e-commerce or retail capacity
- Ability to pull qualitative/quantitative data, extract significance, cross-check accuracy and provide analysis
- Cross-functional communication skills (written, verbal, presentation) with excellent interpersonal and collaborative ability
- Advanced experience with SQL, Google Analytics, MS Excel and PowerPoint
- Strong data visualization and data modeling skills utilizing Tableau, Periscope, Mode, or similar tools)
- Understanding of KPIs, metrics, and growth experiments
Compensation: $130,000 Per Year