Job Title: Data Analyst
Why work here as a Data Analyst?
- This is an exciting mobile sensor data startup with a proven track record for success.
- With over 200 active clients, you'll get the chance to work with some top minds, while still getting a big slice of the pie!
- All new development, all new technology!
- Only for the best and the brightest.
As a Data Analyst, you will:
- Interpret data, analyze results, and provide ongoing reports to internal and external stakeholders
- Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets
- Help determine product roadmap by collecting feedback from internal teams and clients
- Ensure the timely and successful solutions delivery
- Assist with high severity requests or issue escalations on an as-needed basis
- Identify opportunities for process improvement
What Gets You the Job as a Data Analyst?
- Bachelor’s Degree in Economics, Computer Science, Math, MIS or similar
- Intermediate to advanced SQL and working knowledge of MS Excel
- Strong analytical skills with strong attention to detail and the ability to manage multiple projects at one time
- The ability to collect, organize, and distribute significant amounts of information accurately and effectively
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with technical and non-technical personnel at all levels of an organization
- 3+ years’ experience in an analytical role or a graduate degree preferred
- Nice to have: VBA experience, experience with Python or R, front-end visualization languages (Java or PHP), and predictive modeling
Compensation: $95,000 Per Year