Job Title: Data Engineer
Why work here as a Data Engineer?
- Ground floor opportunity to work with an impressive management team that has a proven track record of building successful start-ups.
- Company has already raised $17+M and has additional capital commitments.
- Join a company that will be the first online provider in a $45-50B industry.
As a Data Engineer, you will:
- Collect, store, process and analyze large data sets
- Code, pull and translate data for process and solution optimization goals across teams and departments
- Develop and support warehouse data systems and BI tools
- Improve and optimize data flow processes and scripts
- Create new dashboards and reports to support major database information
- Closely collaborate within and across teams to develop data and metrics-based insights
What Gets You the Job?
- Bachelor’s Degree, with 2 to 3 years’ work experience as a Business Analyst
- Background in e-commerce and open source is highly preferred
- Exceptional technical ability and understanding of SQL
- Hands-on experience with open source tools such as Pentaho and Zeppelin
- Strong knowledge and capability in Linux
- In-depth knowledge of data warehouse concepts and practices
- Familiarity with standard RDMS
- Excellent communication and prioritization skills
Compensation: $130,000 Per Year