Job Title: Data Scientist
Why work here as a Data Scientist?
- Come work for a leading direct marketing agency that marries intelligent branding strategies with effective growth tactics.
- Our client offers employees opportunities for personal/professional development, a true work-life balance, and a fun, energetic company culture.
As a Data Scientist, you will:
- Develop advanced algorithms for company-owned attribution software based on statistical analysis
- Collaborate with software developers and program managers in software development
- Consolidate SQL, Python, and SAS data sources into one centralized reporting function
- Analyze and create contemporary metrics that measure marketing campaign performance and success
- Evaluate clients’ historical sales for predictive modeling and performance forecasting
- Perform time series analyses and forecasts based on seasonality, trend, and cyclicality
- Provides statistical guidance such as statistical viability on client media tests and campaign results
- Identify and implement optimal, innovative techniques for measurement and analytics
- Act as Subject Matter Expert in introducing new ideas and methodologies
What Gets You the Job?
- Bachelor's Degree a quantitative discipline (i.e. Mathematics, Economics, Statistics, etc.)
- Strong project planning and execution ability – particularly big data, data science and/or analytics projects
- Strong Python, SQL, and Tableau experience
- 3 to 5+ years’ experience in a business environment (marketing or agency is a huge plus)
- In-depth data manipulation experience
- Strong database knowledge and experience with advanced analytic techniques
- Excellent communication skills (written, verbal, presentation)
- Ability to translate and present analytical, technical content to non-technical audiences
Compensation: $140,000 Per Year