Database Specialist I -EDI
Location: Rancho Cucamonga, CA
Skills: EDI, Access, SQL Server
Job Title: Database Specialist I - EDI
Why work here as a Database Specialist?
- Winning team culture and was recently named "Favorite overall Company to Work For," and "Favorite Workplace Culture" in a recent new survey.
- Located in Rancho Cucamonga and very close to many major freeways, great shopping/dining/entertainment, and a brand-new facility that includes free parking, weekly car wash, quiet rooms and a large cafeteria that serves Starbucks.
As a Database Specialist you will:
- Lead, coordinate, and administer process improvements to internet-based EDI implementations
- Participate in design and review of new EDI system application and integration strategies
- Lead transition of systems to new environments and/or cross-functional business systems
- Coordinate across business and IT teams and departments to ensure systems are highly-scalable
- Perform system configuration, mapping, and management of transactions and processes
- Troubleshoot and resolve hardware and software problems
- Define and perform system backup and recovery procedures
- Monitor and test system performance and provide performance statistics and reports
- Compare product compatibility to company systems, and make recommendations
- Install, coordinate, and troubleshoot EDI-related products
- Define and implement strategies for integrating EDI and non-EDI operating environments
- Perform data audits and quality control measures
What Gets You the Job?
- 4+ years’ database development experience using MS Access or similar for analysis and design
- 2+ years’ database administration and development experience MS SQL Server or similar
- 2+ years programming experience using SQL
- In-depth technical understanding of relational database analysis, design, and implementation
- Knowledge of Windows and Novell operating systems and client/server principles and techniques
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Business administration or similar
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in a related role as substitute for educational requirement
- Crystal Reports experience is nice to have
Compensation: $32.50 Per Hour
Apply With Linkedin
Back to Job Listings