Job Title: eCommerce Tech Lead
Why work here as an eCommerce Tech Lead?
- When one has a great product, distribution and marketing are the keys to everything.
- Here’s a chance to work with a company that is well-known for supporting a number of transformative products through the use of media and cutting edge technologies.
- Chance to work at a company that focuses both on ecommerce as well as television production for their products.
As an eCommerce Tech Lead, you will:
- Lead eCommerce systems development with an energetic, hands-on approach (front end and back end)
- Work closely with development, QA, and business teams in solutions development
- Ensure best practices in technology, features, performance and scalability on Demandware platform
- Analyze and understand business needs (including architecture criteria and localization) to help suggest and test platform solutions
- Triage unexpected production issues to help resolve and improve code quality
- Develop design patterns and apply the requirements to map data to platform objects
- Perform root cause analysis, code review and testing
- Provide mentorship to other development team members
- Review best practices for custom object creation
- Identify optimization points for client side, server side, and integration layer performance
- Create development plan for future client and market needs
- Work with external vendors and offshore teams to ensure high quality product delivery
What Gets You the Job as an eCommerce Tech Lead?
- 6+ years’ experience in software development and related processes
- 3 – 5 years’ experience designing and developing eCommerce solutions
- Prior experience in delivering complex web and mobile projects
- Strong technical and business process skills
- In-depth understanding of software management principles (i.e. tracking analyzing, reporting, problem resolution and training)
- Knowledge of development methodologies (i.e. Waterfall, Agile, Hybrid) and tools (Redmine, Eclipse, SourceTree, Jenkins, Confluence, JIRA, etc.)
- Ability to understand technical specifications and log file analysis
- Innovative ability to solve technical problems with respect to deadlines and deliverables
- Ability to effectively communicate and liaise across departments and teams
Compensation: $150,000 Per Year