Why you want to work here:
- Company is incredibly passionate about what they do. They tackle challenges head on and strive to surpass their clients’ expectations every day. The most successful hires here share similar mindset and philosophy.
- The environment allows you to work on multiple projects where you will have input on what needs to be done. Collaborative, open environment that fosters teamwork. Great culture in offices located in the heart of Studio City.
- Excitement of the entertainment business! Learn some of the unique aspect of the entertainment industry and in particular the business behind it.
What You Will Do
- Deploy and update components of a web software stack (based on Microsoft .Net, IIS, and SQL) hosted almost entirely in an AWS environment
- Deploy software updates and maintain Linux-based systems
- Create automation tools to assist with deployment and updates
- Develop administrative scripts and utilities to simplify or automate tasks
- IIS administration, SQL administration, Active Directory administration
- New server setup, data backup management
What Gets You the Job?
- Programming experience, Windows and SQL Server administration
- IIS web server, Active Directory, and Amazon Web Services experience
- Automation and configuration management using PowerShell and .NET framework objects
- C# web application development experience, .NET website configuration, .NET web app development
- Network infrastructure and systems engineering experience is nice to have
- Knowledge and implementation of best practices and operations in an always-on, always-available environment
- Desired experience: SQL Server clustering, IIS web farms Puppet, Chef (or automated services) and Atlassian products i.e. Jira, Confluence, Bamboo, Crowd, etc.
Keywords: SQL Server, IIS, AWS, Puppet/Chef, Windows, C#/Powershell
Compensation: $120,000 Per Year