Why you want to work here:
- This company offers unique retail and luxury shopping experiences in major cities around the world.
- Client is a household name that consistently strives to connect retailers and consumers via fashion, entertainment, and technology.
What You Will Do
- Focus on payment systems and security within the Infrastructure team, as well as other projects not related to security
- Evaluate overall information security plan and address any potential security threats
- Build highly scalable software systems, and tools to help Engineering write and deploy more secure code
- Write code for tools and systems that support Engineering
What Gets You the Job?
- Strengths in at least one mature programming languages: Python, Java or Ruby
- Prior experience with node Node.js or willingness to learn
- Interest and/or some knowledge of security, crypto, CI/CD automation, and cloud services (AWS or Azure)
- Experience building and working with release and configuration automation tools
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, cross-functional environment
Keywords: DevOps, Linux, AWS, Security
Compensation: $140,000 Per Year