Job Title: Director, Enterprise Applications & Technology
Why work here as a Director of Enterprise Applications & Technology?
- Exciting opportunity to join a fast-growing company in the fashion world!
- Get in on the ground floor with a company that is already highly profitable and offers extreme growth opportunity.
As a a Director of Enterprise Applications & Technology, you will:
- Oversee the day-to-day management and support of the application portfolio and third-party services
- Oversee and assist in the evaluation and implementation of new applications/modules
- Work closely with business units and stakeholders to fully understand business needs, define processes, and propose/implement technical solutions that fulfill enterprise needs
- Manage a team of in-house and external engineers and analysts maintaining the portfolio of applications
- Define and create strategic and tactical roadmaps and project plans for all managed applications
- Assist in the information security review process
- Perform analysis and provide recommendations for application improvements including Order Management, Warehouse Management, ERP, Jira/Confluence, and other enterprise systems
- Work with departments to oversee training and drive application adoption
- Design, implement, and support cross-application integration
- Implement and manage modern collaboration tools
- Establish and uphold company-wide standards across all application categories
- Ensure compliance with corporate data retention and other policies
- Keep up to date with emerging trends and technologies
What Gets You the Job?
- 8+ years’ experience supporting applications such as CRM, ECM, HRIS, and/or ERP systems
- 6+ years’ experience managing implementation of integrated applications
- 4+ years’ experience managing a multi-disciplinary applications team
- Strong ability to analyze business needs, document processes, and implement solutions that streamline workflows
- Strong project management experience (PMP certification is nice to have)
- Experience with enterprise content management and collaboration tools (SharePoint, Confluence, etc.)
- SaaS/PaaS application experience (Netsuite, HighJump, Shopify) is nice to have
- Understanding of ERP and reporting systems, database technologies, query languages, reporting tools, frameworks such as ITIL
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal) with the ability to convey technical information non-technical personnel
Compensation: $160,000 Per Year