Why you want to work here:
- Company rewards team members for talent and contribution. Comp packages include salary, bonus, and benefits package valued at 35% of annual salary! Multiple paid holidays and multiple PTO days each year.
- Winning team culture and was recently names "Favorite overall Company to Work For," and "Favorite Workplace Culture" in a recent new survey.
- Located in Rancho Cucamonga and very close to many major freeways, great shopping/dining/entertainment, and a brand-new facility that includes free parking, weekly car wash, quiet rooms and a large cafeteria that serves Starbucks.
What You Will Do
- Direct and oversee evaluation and analytic activities for overall impact measurement and process evaluation for company programs and services
- Activities include program/study design, data collection/analysis, interpretation of results, and reporting
- Lead Program Evaluation and Data Analytics teams in the context of a large Medicaid Health Plan to meet the program evaluation needs of the organization (including program effectiveness and ROI)
- Lead the above teams to support the leadership team’s oversight of new and existing quality programs
- Develop strategic internal partnerships with key stakeholders and external partnerships with provider groups and vendors
- Ensure implementation of timely and accurate data mining techniques to apply to all data analysis work
- Lead analytic strategy around risk stratification, GIS analysis, population health trend and analysis, in addition to program effectiveness and ROI analysis
- Guide the Program Evaluation and Program Analytics Teams to develop and present formative and summative evaluations to internal/external customers
- Collaborate with project team members to monitor progress and develop strategies to address barriers
- Prepare reports based on pattern analysis, feedback activities, and project progress
- Develop content for evaluation-specific workgroups
- Facilitate discussion around measures development, data sharing and reporting
- Develop strategic partnerships with local, regional, and national academic organizations and other analytic/evaluation partners
- Serve as lead on several national evaluation projects spanning payment methodologies and public health strategies
What Gets You the Job?
- Preferred-- Ph.D. in Public Health, Health Services, Epidemiology, Biostatistics, or other related field
- 5+ years’ experience in professional evaluation and data analysis in a Healthcare setting
- 2+ years in a leadership role and supervising a team
- Promote and support a highly-collaborative environment – excellent communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills
- Prior experience applying statistical theory to evaluation methodologies in health care is preferred
- Experience with community assessment methods (i.e. survey development and implementation), healthcare research activities, and technical writing is also preferredn
Keywords: PhD, Program Evaluation, analytics, statistics
Compensation: $197,000 Per Year