Why you want to work here:
What You Will Do
- Opportunity to work for a stable company who has been in business for over 75 years!
- Interested in growing? This company encourages growth. If you are a standout employee, you will be recognized.
- Offers a casual work environment and a positive work atmosphere.
- Many opportunities for advanced technical training.
What Gets You the Job?
- Collaborate with subject matter experts to assess current and future threat landscape.
- Develop and continuously improve a comprehensive security program that addresses identified risks.
- Oversee the ongoing review, selection, deployment, monitoring, maintenance and enhancement of the company’s security technology and architecture.
- Develop and manage Information Security roadmap, strategies, and budgets based on industry standards, emerging technologies, and issues.
- Define, implement, and communicate enterprise security policies and standards, including security training and awareness program to promote adoption and practice.
- Monitor and advise on any changes in industry standards or legislation.
- Create and maintain a security incident response plan that includes ongoing testing of the program’s effectiveness, as well as investigate security incidents and lead response teams.
- Support for internal/external audits, and manage/develop “self” audits to ensure compliance with policy, including the use of vulnerability assessments and penetration tests.
- Oversee the creation, approval, and implementation of business continuity/disaster recovery plans, including periodic tests of the plan.
- Serve as a member of Cyber Security Committee, develop agendas, distribute minutes/track progress on action items, and provide technical expertise to the Audit Committee during Quarterly meetings.
- Lead and mentor Information Security & User Provisioning teams with responsibility for hiring, training, performance management and implement key metrics.
Keywords: Security Leadership, Cyber Security expertise, CISSP (preferred), security road maps, internal and external audits
- 10+ years of information security management experience required (progressive managerial responsibility gained in a distributed enterprise environment preferred)
- Demonstrable experience of emergency preparedness, critical incident management, business continuity, and disaster recovery
- Experience with large IT Infrastructure and/or IT security projects, (i.e. firewall deployment, NAC implementation, web proxy upgrade etc.)
- Prior experience with information security frameworks, secure network architecture and design, cloud computing, and secure application architecture/design preferred
- Strong working knowledge of information security technologies, markets and vendors, including firewall, intrusion detection, assessment/monitoring tools, encryption, certificate authority, and cloud networks
- Previous history developing policies and procedures for identity and access management, security programs, procedures, and standards
- Ability to present technical information to executive leadership
- Experience working within a centralized/decentralized matrix business environment highly desirable
- Bachelor’s Degree in Management Information Systems, Computer Science, Engineering or related field required
- Industry certification such as CISSP preferred
Compensation: $170,000 Per Year