Why you want to work here:
- Opportunity to join a Major Motion Picture Studio that is always pushing the technological limits and coming up with cool new ways to deliver content to consumers.
- Fantastic chance for career advancement within the company, as employees stay for years and the growth potential is huge!
- Ability to pick-up on the job training in technologies that will help optimize processes.
- It’s just a cool company to have on your resume.
What You Will Do
- Enhance capabilities within a global subscription-based video streaming network available on multiple applications, platforms, and devices
- Break down product vision into strategic, executable, global product roadmaps that deliver value
- Define long-term roadmaps for product to ensure business objectives are met
- Ensure global leverage and scalability of new and upcoming feature sets
- Feature launches throughout entire process including use cases, development and analysis
- Primary point of contact for international stakeholders and business users
- Work independently and with a team of product managers in leading products and initiatives
- Work with solution design and UI/UX teams to ensure optimization
- Work with technical teams to ensure final products are built to both product and UI/UX specifications
- Demonstrate deep understanding of digital user behavior and business trends across international markets
- Create user training and support documentation, facilitate training sessions
- Gather and analyze requirements, perform gap analysis, write user stories and technical/business specifications
- Create flow charts, user journeys and user stories
- Develop and track key metrics, define investments and manage allocation of resources towards development and launches
- Test/monitor applications and resolve related issues
- Develop workflows for existing products, analyze any issues and recommend process improvement
What Gets You the Job?
- Bachelors or advanced degree in Computer Science, Communications (or related field of study/equivalent experience)
- 4 – 6 years’ Product Management experience in Digital Media (ideally live or VOD streaming services)
- Prior experience in managing subscription or heavy user acquisition
- Strong relationship management capability – build and drive consensus and prioritization
- Knowledge of Agile software development methodologies
- Deep understanding of digital user and consumer behavior from a data driven standpoint
- Applications experience across multiple devices and platforms (Android, iOS, website development)
- Prior content management systems experience with both web and digital asset management
- Knowledge of any one of the following: mobile devices, game consoles, API microservices, connected TVs
- Experience with global digital consumer payment methods
- Creative and practical approach to analysis, problem-solving, and decision-making
- Exceptional organizational and communication skills
Keywords: OTT, VOD, UI/ Business Analysis, Digital Assets
Compensation: $150,000 Per Year