Why you want to work here:
- Do you want a challenging & dynamic opportunity in a fast-growing high technology company?
- Our customers include Microsoft, Panasonic, Comcast, Nokia and many more.
- You may not know about all the products we sell but, our products and technologies are touched by over 250 million people every week.
- Innovative, smart, and team-focused work environment.
- The company's broad portfolio of patented technologies/databases has been adopted by many Fortune 500 companies worldwide.
- Comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, life insurance, 401(k), bonus plan, vacation pay, holiday pay, and tuition reimbursement.
What You Will Do
- Work with Product Management, Data Management and other Architects to deliver for DaaS cloud platform
- Analyze metrics data to improve user experience
- Has overall accountability for project delivery
- Lead and mentor developers in building an architecturally-sound codebase that delivers a high-quality, distributed, scalable experience
- Communicate with key stakeholders to drive product improvements and changes
- Work with software engineering team in implementation and delivering integrated solutions
- Demonstrate technical knowledge of architecture, design, testing, and implementation
- Translate complex business requirements into simple software solutions
- Consistently facilitate a productive environment for development
- Make recommendations for process and methodology improvement through code reviews, etc.
- Advocate efforts towards business goals and objectives
What Gets You the Job?
- 7+ years' software development experience (with 5+ years’ experience with back-end technologies and 3+ years’ experience with cloud and data analysis)
- Extensive, hands-on experience in migrating complex software packages and products to Azure, IaaS and PaaS
- Programming and scripting languages knowledge (i.e. .NET, C#, WCF, MVC Web API, SQL Server, SQL Azure, PowerShell)
- Experience with IT systems, operations, automation and configuration tools to enable CI-CD (i.e. Jenkins)
- Strong knowledge o of database management systems/traditional RDBMS (i.e. MS SQL)
- Prior experience with big data technologies (i.e. Hadoop, HDFS, HIVE, data streaming, ingestion, cleansing, transformation, etc.)
- Experience with version control and defect management systems.
- Thorough understanding of Object Oriented principles
- Full software lifecycle development experience with a proven ability to build efficient distributed systems
- Experience developing large scale business applications
- Hands-on experience with Agile or Scrum practices/methodologies
- A team player who thrives in a collaborative environment
- Excellent communication, analytical, strategic, and problem-solving skills
- Self-starter with the ability and desire to learn/apply new technologies
Keywords: Big Data, Azure/Cloud, .Net, C#, WCF, MVC, Web API
Compensation: $180,000 Per Year