Why you want to work here:
What You Will Do
- Work for one of the most prestigious organizations in the art world!
- Competitive base salary and excellent benefits package, including medical/dental/vision beginning on day 1 of employment and a fantastic retirement plan.
- Our client has a tremendous history of offering stability and long-term tenure to their employees.
What Gets You the Job?
- Work with Oracle/PeopleSoft enterprise applications
- Assesse user needs and requirements
- Design and develop applications that may involve sophisticated data manipulation
- Participates in all phases of the software development cycle
- Requirements analysis, problem definition and solutions development
- Maintain and update existing programs
- Design, develop, code, test, troubleshoot and debugs new software and implement packaged solutionsto support all system component interactions
- Understand business modal and translate requirements into systems design specifications Create programs to meet reporting and analysis needs
- Design and implement user and operations training programs, including development of software documentation and user manuals
- Document changes in software for end users
- Follow team software development methodology
- Serve as technical resource with respect to applications
Keywords: PeopleSoft Human Capital Management and Financials version 9.2, strong knowledge of App Designer, App Engine, Integration Broker, SQL, PeopleCode, BI Publisher and SQR, Bachelor's Degree
- 2-5 years ERP software development experience, with current knowledge of latest ERP software and design standards
- Experience in PeopleSoft Human Capital Management and Financials version 9.2
- Strong knowledge of App Designer, App Engine, Integration Broker, SQL, PeopleCode, BI Publisher and SQR
- Bachelor's degree in a related field (or a combination of education and experience)
- Ability to define and solve logical problems for technical applications
- Knowledge of and ability to select, adapt, and effectively use a variety of programming methods (with strong knowledge of at least one programming language)
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills, with a proven ability to evaluate data and recommend needed changes in user and operations procedures
Compensation: $100,000 Per Year