Why you want to work here:
- Flexible hours as long as you work 8 hours and are in the office from 10am to 3pm.
- Company continues to grow which creates more opportunities for their employees.
- Competitive salary and benefits package!
What You Will Do
- Perform hands-on electrical/radio frequency modeling design, layout, integration, test, and troubleshooting as part of the Integrated Systems Division
- Develop innovative concepts that satisfy customer needs and requirements
- Work on a team responsible for the design and testing of the following:
- Complex radio frequency/microwave circuits and systems from DC to 20 GHz
- Broadband transmitters and receivers from discrete components
- Adhere to the following design process: specification, circuit design, simulation, layout design, building prototypes, testing, integration and production support
- Design and validate radio frequency circuit design throughout the entire design cycle (from specifications to end product)
- Take a design concept at block diagram/requirements level and develop a completed hardware design, ensuring that technical specifications meet customer needs and requirements
- Generate detailed system/device specifications and manage specification trade-offs
- Generate electrical/electronic proposals estimates for design, integration and checkout, installation, and test
- Apply real-time system emulation and simulations, proof of concept development and development of prototype solutions for a variety of analog circuits and design elements
- Contribute to technical proposals and review proposals by others
What Gets You the Job?
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering
- 2+ years’ hands-on experience in hardware design with low noise amplifiers, power amplifiers, phase locked loops and synthesizers, mixers, filters, and other radio frequency components/suste,s(frequency range from HF to X-Band)
- Extensive experience in custom analog design, and power supply circuit design
- Demonstrated ability to perform circuit/system worse case power and thermal analysis
- Experience with PCB design, component layout, radio frequency, and electronic warfare
- Ability to generate detailed system/subsystem requirements, test procedures and in analyzing test outputs
- Experience with the complete product lifecycle from concept formation through verification/validation, transition to manufacturing and sustained support
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal), problem solving skills, interdisciplinary outlook, team and goal oriented approach, strong self-motivation, and ability to work in a diverse work force.
- Nice to have: ANSOFT/HFSS and/or AWR/Microwave Office experience (or similar design tools), as well as RF Transceiver and FR Front End
Keywords: Hands-on design experience, RF systems/components, 50/50 design and hardware (network analyzers, signal generators, spectrum analyzers), design tools (HFSS, Ansys, 3D EM, AutoCAD)