Job Title: Front End Engineer
Why work here as a Front End Engineer?
- This company is revolutionizing the travel technology industry.
- Opportunity to be part of a brand-new technology team in Southern California.
- Excellent work culture.
As a Front End Engineer, you will:
- Create front end solutions with innovative technology and performance
- Work closely with the UI/UX team to deliver first-class user experiences
- Work in a CI/CD environment with rapid responses to customer and business feedback
- Conduct front end performance tuning
- Write detailed technical documentation
What Gets You the Job?
- Experience with MVVM front end solutions using frameworks such as Angular.js, React.js, Knockout.js, etc.
- Prior experience creating responsive mobile-first websites
- Git source control systems experience
- Experience working on Scrum and/or Agile teams
- Excellent communication skills (written, verbal) across all levels an organization (particularly UI/UX and Product)
- Nice to have: experience with Selenium, Jasmine, Protractor, Webdriver, SASS, LESS, AJAX/SPA web applications, ASP.NET MVC
Compensation: $135,000 Per Year