Why you want to work here:
- Small but successful and growing company where as a developer, you will have more input and responsibility for development efforts. Great location in Woodland Hills near Warner Center.
- This software company works to provide clients advanced data reporting solutions. Their products reduce errors, increase productivity, and better assist in decision-making processes adhering to individual business rules.
- If you’re a highly-motivated problem solver who loves to improve upon existing technology, this is the company for you!
What You Will Do
- Develop new features in an Agile work environment to enhance overall product offerings
- Work on special client projects and any new product development that may arise
- Responsible for the architecture, methodology, standards and documentation for development projects
- Responsible for capacity planning
- Responsible for change, configuration and release processes
- Apply well-thought out technical solutions to complex usability, design issues, and business challenges
- Re-architect previously deployed systems
- Work closely across teams and departments (i.e. executives, managers, developers , operations) to define and implement new applications
What Gets You the Job?
- 4+ years’ web development (C#, ASP.net/MVC) and database design experience (SQL Server)
- 2+ years’ Angular and Bootstrap experience
- Experience in Agile, SCRUM/Kanban environment
- Ability to build integrations with third-party libraries and cloud service APIs
- Experience creating, reviewing and enhancing design documentation
- Prior experience and ease in collaborating with on-/off-site teams and team members
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Computer Science
- Desired experience with the following:
- Web Sockets, Local Storage, Session Storage
- Foundation, Knockout, Ember, Meteor, jQuery, Zepto
Keywords: C#, ASP.net, MVC, SQL Server, Angular, Bootstap, integration, third party APIs
Compensation: $120,000 Per Year