Full Stack .Net Developer
Location: Irvine, CA
Skills: Full Stack .Net, MVC, WCF, Angular, NodeJS, SQL Server
Job Title: Full Stack .Net Developer
Why work here as a Full Stack .Net Developer?
- Work on a variety of enterprise projects ranging from custom CRMs to eCommerce and other transactional systems.
- Strut your stuff - this role offers the opportunity to take on key roles in critical projects, expanding your leadership and management potential for future growth opportunities.
- Competitive compensation and benefit offerings.
As a Full Stack .Net Developer, you will:
- Integrate applications in server environments using .NET, MCV, SQL Server, and other technologies.
- Collaborate with users to identify current operating procedures, clarify program objections, and answer user requests.
- Develop programs to interface with software systems and analyze them to increase operating efficiency.
- Resolve technical issues by executing and analyzing tests and developing workarounds.
What Gets You the Job as a Full Stack .Net Developer?
- Experience with .NET Framework 4.0+, ASP.NET, and MVC (including WebAPI)
- Familiarity with web technologies such as Angular, NodeJS, HTML5, jQuery, Bootstrap
- Previous history with data access using a ORM such as Entity Framework
- Seasoned use of SQL Server
- Working knowledge of Windows Azure, Xamarin, and WCF
- Highly skilled at working in mission critical, fast-paced environments
- Working familiarity with agile development methodologies
- Microsoft certifications a plus
- Ability to communicate with IT professionals at all levels
Compensation: $130,000 Per Year
For immediate consideration please click Apply or email resumes to:
Apply With Linkedin
Back to Job Listings