Job Title: Full Stack .NET Engineer
Why work here as a Full Stack .NET Engineer?
- This company is revolutionizing the travel technology industry.
- Opportunity to be part of a brand-new technology team in Southern California.
- Excellent work culture.
As a Full Stack .NET Engineer, you will:
- Assist in creating front line technical solutions for the company’s North American division
- Build high availability services and connected systems to support multiple applications (i.e. mobile, online booking tool, travel portal, etc.)
- Build solutions that can be unit tested and deployed using CI/CD methodologies
- Write scalable, portable, extendable, testable code
- Write technical documentation
What Gets You the Job?
- Strong design and development experience using C#.net and WebAPI
- Ability to write unit tests with XUnit, NUnit, etc.
- Prior experience creating decoupled solutions with separate front and back end components
- Skilled in creating RESTful APL endpoints and consuming SOAP and REST web services
- Knowledge and experience with GIT source control systems
- Experience working on SCRUM and/or Agile teams
- Nice to have: experience with MS Entity Framework and LINQ, ability to design and build microservices architecture
Compensation: $135,000 Per Year