Job Title: Full Stack Node / PHP Developer
Why work here as a Full Stack Node / PHP Developer?
- Opportunity to get in on the ground floor of a company focused on helping people get the medical treatment they need.
- Work within a proven, untapped market, where the sky is the limit!
- Lead a team of intelligent engineers and help to put process and procedures in place, so that everyone can work more harmoniously.
As a Full Stack Node / PHP Developer you will:
- Build and lead a development team in the early stages of major product and business growth
- Stabilize existing platform and drive architectural enhancements
- Work closely with CEO, Head of Product, and Head of Operations to scale product and revenue
- Write and manage code deployment
- Create new packages using native components in Android or iOS
What Gets You the Job?
- 5+ years’ experience building and leading technical teams
- 2+ years’ Node.js, Laravel, and/or Redis experience
- 2+ years’ MySQL and MongoDB experience
- Prior experience building at least 2 high-traffic websites/applications that adhere to current and evolving coding standards
- Mobile application development experience using React Native
- Extensive experience with HTML5 (semantic markup), CSS3, Bootstrap, JQuery, AJAX
- Ability to build complex queries and analyze/understand relational tables
- Prior experience with cross-browser/cross-platform markup and layout
- Knowledge of continuous Integration and automated testing strategies
- Experience with BDD/TDD, unit testing frameworks i.e. Jasmine, Mocha, Chai.js
- Experience with Ant or Maven build tools, SVN / GIT source control systems
- Effective communication and collaboration skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or similar field of study
Compensation: $130,000 Per Year