Why you want to work here:
What You Will Do
- Do you want a challenging and dynamic opportunity in a fast-growing high technology company?
- You may not know about all the products this company sells but, their products and technologies are touched by over 250 million people every week.
- Innovative, smart, and team-focused work environment.
- The company's broad portfolio of patented technologies/databases has been adopted by many Fortune 500 companies worldwide.
What Gets You the Job?
- Implement SLAs and proactively prioritize incidents, service requests, and call queues to ensure equitable and efficient team workloads and supports business goals.
- Provide feedback to ensure service levels are attained and improved to assure that aged tickets, hold times, and call abandonment is minimized.
- Ensure endpoint platforms and tools are at current versions, patched regularly to maintain support/reduce risk, and SW license compliant.
- Participate in product or tool evaluation and recommendation of new end user hardware or software products or services as assigned.
- Contribute to end-user platform standards for continuous tools and process improvements.
- Develop, implement, maintain, and produce reports for end-user technology platforms, such as endpoint OS and telephony tools and platforms.
- Design and maintain end-user platforms, tools, systems, testing plans use cases, and conditions.
- Coordinate rollout of OS upgrades, office/complex moves, including specific duties related to the implementation and monitoring system performance.
- Assist IT Service Desk Manager with product reviews, quotes, Purchase Orders, Capital Equipment Requests, and review vendor contracts and invoices.
- Partner with other IT Service Desk peers to develop a world-class IT Service Desk (some travel required to collaborate with IT peers and regional internal customers).
Keywords: Help Desk, Desktop Support, Windows, Mac, Hardware, Peripherals, Mobile
- Strong hands-on experience with Windows, Mac OSx, iOS, Android, and MS Collaboration platforms (including MS Exchange, Office, SharePoint, and Lync)
- 5+ years’ experience working as part of an IT Service Desk teams across multiple locations
- 5+ years’ experience with managing IT tools including Antivirus platforms, spam/malware remediation, Endpoint imaging and patching using MS SCCM
- Experience with Service Level Attainment and producing Service Desk and Call metrics
Compensation: $50.00 Per Hour