Why you want to work here:
- Working here means being part of fun environment that provides many opportunities for professional development and personal fulfillment.
- An opportunity to work for a well-respected CIO that Technical Connections has worked with for the past 10 years. He is so respected that several of his staff members follow him wherever he goes.
What You Will Do
- Manage multiple infrastructure IT Operations projects to improve deployment quality and delivery timelines (including project initiation/implementation, and resource planning).
- Ensure realistic and thorough project plans are prepared and maintained.
- Track all activities against project plans and provide regular and accurate reports to management and other stakeholders as appropriate.
- Work with IT Infrastructure leadership to develop and maintain the project roadmap, including staffing resource plans, resolving resource conflicts, and monitor staff involvement.
- Understand and validate both business and technical requirements of infrastructure projects.
- Proactively determine infrastructure requirements and involvement of internal departments and external vendors.
- Collaborate with the Enterprise Security team and Internal Audit to ensure standard PCI and SOX manage project budgets as it relates to Infrastructure needs.
- Monitor and control scope, risk, issues, and dependencies.
- Liaise with executive level leaders, System Administrators, DBAs, and PMO and communicate project status.
- Work with PM tools such as MS Project and an internal time tracking app, etc.
- Produce and update all proper PM required documentation.
What Gets You the Job?
- 5+ years’ experience in managing multi-faceted medium to large technical and business focused delivery projects
- 3+ years’ retail industry experience (including eCommerce and OmniChannel)
- Deep level of infrastructure knowledge to be able to effectively scope, identify, and track infrastructure components of projects
- Hands-on knowledge of OS, virtualization, networking, SAN/NAS, security, backup, and recovery
- Understand and be able to apply PMI’s standard project management methodology (including Waterfall/traditional and Agile methodologies)
- Effectively manage large matrix managed teams (both IT and Business), project time, resources, scope and budget
- An aptitude for retail business with strong project management skills preferred
- Ability to effectively manage large matrix teams and budget preferred
- Ability to assess risk and identify mitigation strategies preferred
- Understanding the business aspects of a project as well as the technical requirements and implications preferred
- Knowledge of SDLC processes preferred
- Strong public speaking/interpersonal skills preferred
- General knowledge of PCI and SOX controls preferred
- Proficiency in MS Project and MS Office preferred
Keywords: PM, Infrastructure, Networking, Servers (Security)
Compensation: $120,000 Per Year