Why you want to work here:
What You Will Do
- Do you want to work with a group of really smart people?
- Great opportunity to work with the latest technology and on innovative products in the heart of Los Angeles.
What Gets You the Job?
- Work directly with third parties to create, evolve, maintain scalable integrations.
- Create integrations using Talend.
- Interact with DevOps, Professional Services, Quality Assurance, Support, other Development teams to analyze source systems and develop the processes to extract, transform and load data into target platforms.
- Understand, create and implement process design and target data models.
- Develop, test, debug and document ETL and data integration processes.
- Ensure high security and data integrity of sensitive data.
- Address any performance, high availability, high scalability or data quality issues.
- Create and enhance administrative, operational and technical policies and procedures, adopting best practice guidelines, standards and procedures.
- Support existing applications and processes.
Keywords: API integration, data analysis
- Experience with the integration of APIs and protocols
- Business process and basic development skills
- Excellent data analysis skills and understanding of security concepts
- Nice to have:
- Experience with JIRA, Confluence, and Agile methodology
- Knowledge of Talend, or another data integration tool, and Java.
- Understanding of Micro-service architecture and web services (REST and SOAP)
Compensation: $85,000 Per Year