IT Service Desk Supervisor
Location: Santa Ana, CA
Skills: service desk leadership, travel, (B2C)
Why you want to work here:
- Commitment to diversity and promoting from within. The company offers programs to help its team grow professionally and achieve their career goals.
- Recently names to the Fortune 100 Best Companies to Work For
- Highly competitive compensation and comprehensive benefits/perks plans.
What You Will Do
- Manage service delivery processes in identifying, prioritizing, and resolving customer service requests and incidents
- Build and supervise a remote sub-team of consumer-facing support analysts to resolve incidents
- Manage efficient flow of contact volume through phone, chat, email, voicemail and self-service
- Ensure that work is delegated and requests are completed/resolved in a timely fashion.
- Advocate and ensure a knowledge-centered support approach in delivering world-class customer service
- Occasional travel to visit and manage remote staff
What Gets You the Job?
- 3+ years' experience as a help desk manager or supervisor where responsibilities included both onsite management as well as managing a remote team
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Prior experience setting standards, developing guidelines, and explaining policy
- Interest and experience in process improvement and innovation
- Flexibility in travel to Arizona visit and manage remote staff (every other week)
- B2C support experience is nice to have
- Excellent communication, customer service, and analytical skills (ability to delegate tasks and solve problems in a timely manner)
- Preferred certifications: HDI Support Center Analyst or Team Lead Certification, Knowledge Centered Support (KCS) Certification, ITIL Foundation Certification
Keywords: Service desk leadership, travel, B2C
Compensation: $86,000 Per Year
For immediate consideration please click Apply or email resumes to:
Apply With Linkedin
Back to Job Listings