Why you want to work here:
- Successful private company with 30+year history of success and growth.
- Excellent compensation & benefits packages including performance bonus, medical/dental/vision, and 401(k).
- In the heart of Woodland Hills, on the edge of Warner Center in an easy-to-get-to location with a vibrant culture and lifestyle center.
What You Will Do
- Serve as primary point of contact to company MSP
- Provide day-to-day desktop support including installation of software/applications and PC peripherals
- Diagnose problems, troubleshoot issues, test and implement solutions, and follow up with users to ensure functionality
What Gets You the Job?
- Solid understanding of Windows OS (through Windows 10) and peripherals
- In-depth knowledge of MS Office products, web and cloud software/applications
- Excellent troubleshooting, analytical, and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication and customer/client service skills
- Nice to have:
- Prior experience with account software/systems (i.e. MRI or Yardi)
- Desire to expand knowledge to improve processes and enhance customer experience
- Microsoft or Cisco certifications (not required)
Keywords: Help Desk, PC, Peripherals, (MRI Accounting Software)
Compensation: $60,000 Per Year