Why you want to work here:
- Company specializes in providing tailored help desk solutions and efficient strategy services to small and medium-sized businesses.
- They are experiencing rapid growth, with headquarters in Santa Monica and offices in major metropolitan cities in the U.S.
What You Will Do
- Monitor help desk support ticket system to troubleshoot/diagnose and resolve issues to timely completion, with proper follow up or escalation when necessary
- Address support tickets via telephone/remote control software assigned based on priority
- Properly update tickets with status, progress and detailed resolution steps, and account for time allocated to each ticket
- Work to provide permanent solutions to clients by gathering details of the root cause of issues, or escalating recurring issues to senior staff when necessary
- Hours for this position are from 7:00 am to 4:00 pm or 10:00 am to 7:00 pm
What Gets You the Job?
- 4+ years’ desktop support experience
- Ability to technically support, assist, and troubleshoot non-technical users on a variety of operating systems, hardware, devices, software and environments
- Experience supporting Windows 7, 8, 10, OS X, iOS and Android
- Advanced knowledge of computer hardware, peripherals, basic networking concepts and MS Office applications (including Office365 and Microsoft Outlook profile configuration)
- Basic Active Directory management (i.e. account creation and modification, security and distribution groups)
- Basic understanding of domain based networks (i.e. file and print shares, mail and application servers)
- Basic knowledge of mobile devices and tablets
- Excellent intuitive and creative problem-diagnosing and problem-solving skills
- Excellent individual and team-based prioritization skills
- Ability to work well with change and communicate professionally during stressful situations
Keywords: Helpdesk, Windows, printer support, Office 365 support, passwords, etc.