Java Software Engineer (Ad Serving)
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Skills: Java, SQL, SDLC (NoSQL, Go)
Job Title: Java Software Engineer (Ad Serving)
Why work here as a Java Software Engineer?
- The team is made up of passionate and driven advertising technology enthusiasts.
- Opportunity to work hand-in-hand with several leading digital ad technology and media companies.
- Recognized as being among top video advertising platforms.
As a Java Software Engineer, you will:
- Work on an ad server platform in managing a high-volume, minimal delay application
- Design, develop, implement and deliver multiple web and system projects
- Gather and analyze requirements, working closely with program managers and other developers
- Engage in review sessions and contribute to design insights for the projects
- Participate in system testing to ensure quality deliverables
- Develop and review existing projects and participate in view/scope of future projects
- Participate in all phases of the software development life cycle
What Gets You the Job?
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or similar course of study
- 4+ years’ software experience in Java and SQL
- 2+ years’ experience in requirements gathering, analysis and specification
- Ability to develop detailed design specifications
- Expert ability to effectively identify and resolve project issues in a timely manner.
- Desire to provide high-quality products in a resourceful manner
- Excellent communication (written and verbal) and collaboration skills, team player
- Strong analytical ability
Compensation: $120,000 Per Year
For immediate consideration please click Apply or email resumes to:
Apply With Linkedin
Back to Job Listings