Why you want to work here:
What You Will Do
- Work for a stable company that has been in business for over 30 years and has been recognized as one of the 100 largest privately held companies and fastest-growing companies four years in a row by LA Business Journal.
- Nationally recognized as one of the top 100 in their industry.
What Gets You the Job?
- Serve as point of contact in the full life cycle of infrastructure projects (from requirements to implementation – includes planning, building and deployment)
- Work closely with vendors and business team members
- Define complex business and technical requirements for of infrastructure projects
- Analyze requirements and issues and work with team to determine best approach to meet needs/provide solutions
- Develop and execute test plans
- Implement projects into production, develop validation processes, complete “lessons learned” documentation
Keywords: Junior Project Manager, Infrastructure, Test Plan
- 1-3 years’ project management experience – ability to organize, prioritize, multi-task and complete tasks with respect to deadlines
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal) with the ability to convey ideas/information to both technical and non-technical personnel
- Proficiency in business analysis (ROI and cost benefit), project management, test plan development, and ITIL skills
- Some infrastructure and/or transportation experience is preferred for this position
- Bachelor’s Degree is a plus
Compensation: $80,000 Per Year