Job Title: Python Scripts Analyst
Why work here as a Python Scripts Analyst?
- This is an opportunity to use the latest technology on innovative products, all while working in the heart of Los Angeles.
As a Python Scripts Analyst, you will:
- Develop customer configurations and business scripting in the implementation process
- Supervise duties of other Configuration Scripts Analysts and provide guidance as needed
- Work closely with Project Managers and customers to create solutions for each case – understand business requirements, gather specifications and troubleshoot issues as needed
- Work with and across multiple internal teams and customers
What Gets You the Job as a Python Scripts Analyst?
- 3+ years of experience with Python
- Prior experience writing scripts and modifying someone else’s scripts
- Stellar communication skills (written and verbal) with strong interpersonal capability
- Excellent critical thinking and problem-solving ability
- Any financial experience is a plus
Compensation: $90,000 Per Year