Job Title: Lead Security Engineer
Why work here as a Lead Security Engineer?
- Household name that consistently strives to connect retailers and consumers via fashion, entertainment, and technology.
As a Lead Security Engineer, you will:
- Utilize a variety of security tools, automation, architecting and building methods in ensuring a secure environment
- Areas of focus include Systems Infrastructure, Cloud Services, Enterprise Applications, and Networking
- Apply knowledge in addressing security threats – implementing tools, performing lockdowns, and carrying out operational activities
- Participate in risk, asset, communications, access management, and security testing
What Gets You the Job as a Lead Security Engineer?
- Hands-on experience with industry security tools related to IDS/IPS, end-point, networking, vulnerability, and logging
- Proficiency in at least one programming or Shell language
- Hands-on experience with web-facing applications, enterprise data centers, and physical threat surfaces
- Passionate about cyber security
- Demonstrated knowledge of CI/CD and related topics from a security operations standpoint
- Familiarity with public cloud providers and physical security logistics
- Ability to think fast and creatively in a high energy, quick-response environment
Compensation: $155,000 Per Year