Why you want to work here:
- Working here means being part of fun environment that provides many opportunities for professional development and personal fulfillment.
- An opportunity to work for a well-respected CIO that Technical Connections has worked with for the past 10 years. He is so respected that several of his staff members follow him wherever he goes.
What You Will Do
- Build API-driven solutions based on end to end integration requirements and response time SLAs to for best in class customer experience
- Consolidate business requirements into user stories and product backlog
- Product management using Agile methodology while overseeing a team of MuleSoft developers
- Develop API and Microservices architecture using MuleSoft API-led connectivity approach
- Expertise at sprint planning and backlog refinement for set of API’s based on project priorities
- Utilize the MuleSoft Anypoint platform to clarify complex business integration requirements and create eloquent, scalable/manageable designs
- Drive delivery of assigned integrations on time and on budget
- Participate in company’s strategic transition to an open API-based, community-driven IT landscape
- Ensure the quality and effectiveness of all integrations
- Actively test and clearly document implementations to ensure that requirements, implementation, and test conditions are understood by team members
What Gets You the Job?
- 10+ years’ experience with integration architecture and middleware technologies from IBM, TIBCO, Oracle, Software AG etc.
- 5+ years’ hands-on experience building integrations using MuleSoft Anypoint platform
- 7+ years’ experience with SOA concepts, patterns, integrations and strategic goals (i.e. REST, APIs, JSON, Microservices)
- Subject matter expert regarding challenges associated with API/SOA governance with the ability to develop the structure of successful governance organizations
- Understanding of DevOps concepts and goals, as well as challenges associated with phased cloud migration and datacenter-to-cloud integration
- Hands-on experience with JIRA, Confluence, Bit Bucket, Jenkins and other DevOps tools
- Prior experience utilizing Agile methodology in delivering quality integrations
- Understanding of data federation tools, ETL tools, cloud data integration and translations tools
- Experience with retail industry
- Designed and developed enterprise services using RAML and REST based APIs
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (written, verbal, interpersonal)
Keywords: Mulesoft, API, Architect, leadership
Compensation: $125,000 Per Year