.Net Application Engineer
Location: Studio City, CA
Skills: C#, ASP.net, webforms/MVC, SQL Server, Visual Studio
Why you want to work here:
- Company is incredibly passionate about what they do. They tackle challenges head on and strive to surpass their clients’ expectations every day. The most successful hires here share similar mindset and philosophy.
- The environment allows you to work on multiple projects where you will have input on what needs to be done. Collaborative, open environment that fosters teamwork. Great culture in offices located in the heart of Studio City.
- Excitement of the entertainment business! Learn some of the unique aspect of the entertainment industry and in particular the business behind it.
What You Will Do
- Contribute ideas and collaborate with team members, product owners and customers to develop strong, user-friendly browser-based applications related to the entertainment field
- Develop new applications and new features in existing applications
- Refactor and re-architect existing features in applications
What Gets You the Job?
- 3+ years’ relevant experience, including the following skills/technologies:
- ASP.NET (webforms or MVC) and C#
- Wiring databases to forms and websites (based data layer mechanisms and multi-tier systems)
- Visual Studio or equivalent
- Experience designing products, multi-tenant applications, or other multi-deployment systems
- Prior experience working in a team coding environment
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Ability to clearly convey ideas to both technical and non-technical personnel
Keywords: C#, ASP.net, webforms/MVC, SQL Server, Visual Studio
Compensation: $120,000 Per Year
For immediate consideration please click Apply or email resumes to:
Apply With Linkedin
Back to Job Listings