Why work here as a .NET Developer?
- Our client promotes a collaborative atmosphere and promotes improvement of processes as well as increased productivity and efficiency.
- This is a chance to join a first-class organization incorporates cutting-edge innovations into customized solutions.
- The work environment is professional, fast-paced, challenging and rewarding – ideal for the career-minded.
As a .NET Developer, you will:
- Maintain and improve existing applications and SSRS reports across multiple departments,
- Create new applications based on end-user requirements
- Provide production support, bug fixes, and develop new applications
- Troubleshoot problems with application or reports
- Create new and update existing technical documentation
- Participate in new project business requirement documentation
What Gets You the Job as a .NET Developer?
- 3 to 5 years’ experience with C#, ASP.NET, and MVC
- 3 to 5 years’ experience with the following technologies and skills:
- Writing complex CRUD queries in SQL (or other relational databases)
- MS SQL 2008 to 2016
- WinForm development, Version control (TFS 2015 or Git)
- Experience with MV* frameworks (i.e. Backbone.js, Angular.js, SignalR), Telerik Aspos, MS Azure, Secure Software Development Lifecycle is nice to have
- Experience in the financial services industry is a huge plus
- Stellar communication skills (written and verbal) and cross-functional interfacing ability
- Preferred education: Bachelors in Computer Science and or MS certifications (i.e. MCSD/MCPD, MCSE)
Compensation: $120,000 Per Year