Job Title: .Net Software Developer
Why work here as a .Net Software Developer?
- Company is a trusted global payment and risk management solutions organization that has been around since 1979.
- They are a successful and growing company that offers excellent compensation packages, 10 company holidays per year and 3 weeks of vacation.
As a .NET Software Developer, you will:
- This person will be interacting directly with the Business Analysts and Project Managers to work in tandem to create strategic solutions. Your voice will be part of the conversation!
- Utilize multi-tiered applications design and development methodologies for enterprise application development utilizing tools which include jQuery, WCF web services and REST.
- Responsible for analysis of current programs including performance, diagnosis and troubleshooting of problem programs, and designing solutions to problematic programming.
- Responsible for development of new programs, analyzes current programs and processes, and making recommendations which yield a more cost-effective product.
- Support production systems, analyze problems, and configure systems within the distributed computing environment
What Gets You the Job as a .NET Software Developer?
- 4 - 10 years of professional programming experience developing scalable, high-performance applications using .NET, C#, Silverlight, CSS, jQuery, web services.
- Experience developing highly available, secure modularized ASP.NET MVC applications.
- Familiar with the .NET framework and assembly deployment.
- Working knowledge of IIS.
- Deep understanding of an entire application lifecycle, database, and application services (queues, caching, etc).
- Knowledgeable in the practice of Test Driven Development and Agile/Scrum
- BS or MS in Computer Science or equivalent work experience.
Compensation: $120,000 Per Year