Why you want to work here:
- Commitment to diversity and promoting from within. The company offers programs to help its team grow professionally and achieve their career goals.
- Recently names to the Fortune 100 Best Companies to Work For.
- Highly competitive compensation and comprehensive benefits/perks plans.
What You Will Do
- Create web-based and integration applications and take them through the entire lifecycle of analysis, design, coding, testing, implementation and support
- Perform unit and system/integration level testing on applications
- Translate functional specifications to technical design and specifications
- Learn legacy applications and document current state
What Gets You the Job?
- 3 to 5 years’ experience with design, development, and implementation of large enterprise or e-business systems
- Experience designing and developing integration or middleware solutions
- Nice to have: Data warehouse and BI technologies/solutions, testing tools, testing automation, virtualization and networking
- Excellent prioritization and time management skills
- Experience with the following:
- C#, VB .NET, ASP.NET, .NET Framework 3.0-4.6, Visual Studio 2010-2015
- XML, JSON, SQL Server 2008-2016 (SSAS, SSRS, and SSIS), IIS v7.0-10
- PowerBI, Cognos or comparable BI reporting platform
- Agile/SCRUM software development life cycle
- Team Foundation Server (TFS)
- Bachelor of Computer Science Degree (or relevant experience)
Keywords: .Net, SQL Server, SSRS, SSAS, SSIS, ASP.net, XML, JSON
Compensation: $95,000 Per Year