Why you want to work here:
- Our client maintains an intellectually stimulating, fair and fun place to work, and works to improve local and global communities through their responsible and direct actions.
- This company’s goal is to be globally recognized for providing the finest financial advice and service to clients as well as the best place to work for employees.
What You Will Do
- Provide IT and user helpdesk support via phone and email for installed applications, operating systems and hardware
- Troubleshoot hardware and software-related inquiries regarding company systems
- Install and configure Windows 7 operating system and application software including financial information software, non-standard applications and custom applications
- Network administration including user passwords, account lockouts, computer naming, Wireless/WAN, troubleshooting network print devices (i.e. copiers attached to the network)
- Assist with the configuration and administration of Windows 7 workstations (i.e. monitors, Assist with moving users (i.e. relocation of computers, laptops, monitors, phones, headsets, etc.)
- Point of contact for technical based vendors, to include repairs and other inquiries
What Gets You the Job?
- 3+ years of prior experience as a desktop support analyst working for a large company.
- Hands-on hardware and software installation and configuration experience (including issue resolution)
- Windows 7, Windows Server 2003/2008 network administration experience
- Prior experience installing and configuring MS Office and supporting Outlook
- Mobile phone support (Android, iPhone, Blackberry)
Keywords: Windows 7, Troubleshooting, Desktop Support, Mobile phone support
Compensation: $45,000 Per Year