Why you want to work here:
- Our client maintains an intellectually stimulating, fair and fun place to work, and works to improve local and global communities through their responsible and direct actions.
- This company’s goal is to be globally recognized for providing the finest financial advice and service to clients as well as the best place to work for employees.
What You Will Do
- Provide IT and user helpdesk support via phone and email for installed applications, operating systems and hardware
- Troubleshoot hardware and software-related inquiries regarding company systems
- Issues to include Citrix high-speed internet connectivity access and administration using Citrix Management Console (i.e. disconnecting sessions, observing server load, shadowing user sessions, etc.)
- Install and configure Windows 7 operating system and application software including financial information software, non-standard applications and custom applications
- Network administration including user passwords, account lockouts, computer naming, Wireless/WAN, troubleshooting network print devices (i.e. copiers attached to the network)
- Assist with the configuration and administration of Windows 7 workstations (i.e. monitors, Assist with moving users (i.e. relocation of computers, laptops, monitors, phones, headsets, etc.)
- Point of contact for technical based vendors, to include repairs and other inquiries
What Gets You the Job?
- 3+ years of relevant work experience and Bachelor's Degree in related field of study (or equivalent experience)
- Hands-on hardware and software installation and configuration experience (including issue resolution)
- Windows 7, Windows Server 2003/2008 network administration experience
- Prior experience installing and configuring MS Office products in an Exchange 2010 environment, Citrix ICA clients, Adobe products, Capital IQ, etc.
- Prior experience in a financial institution environment is a huge plus
Keywords: Citrix, Windows 7, Wireless, Troubleshooting, Desktop Support
Compensation: $45,000 Per Year