Portfolio Programmer Analyst
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Skills: C#, SQL, capital markets or hedge fund or fixed income knowledge, degree
Job Title: Portfolio Programmer Analyst
Why work here as a Portfolio Programmer Analyst?
- Top Hedge Fund on the West Coast! Team is small and you will work with the best of the best. You will own your projects from start to finish.
- Company is very stable and been around for over 20 years.
- Catered lunch daily, plus bonus potential and 100% paid benefits.
- Centrally located in Century City near great shopping and restaurants!
As a Portfolio Programmer Analyst, you will:
- Work with Project Manager to develop/support proprietary portfolio management system for convertible arbitrage and other front-office systems (mainly focusing on SQL back-end)
- Work with development teams on integration projects relating to other internal systems (i.e. accounting system and proprietary order management system)
- Comply with best coding practices
- Keep current on business trends and technologies to improve skillset and integrate within existing environment
What Gets You the Job as a Portfolio Programmer Analyst?
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Sciences (or related technical discipline)
- 4+ years’ experience working at a capital markets or financial technology firm, focused on capital markets/hedge funds
- 4 – 8 years’ total software engineer experience
- Strong experience with .NET and C#, and TFS (or other source control platform)
- Experience with SSIS/SSRS is a plus
- Fluency in VBA (MS Excel)
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills – ability think fast while handling multiple tasks under pressure
- Strong ability to communicate and collaborate with both technical and non-technical personnel
- Nice to have:
- Portfolio management, trading, or compliance systems experience
- Knowledge of back-end and middle-tier technologies
- LINQ/Entity Framework, Bloomberg API (Desktop, SAPI, Data License, or B-Pipe)
Compensation: $110,000 Per Year
For immediate consideration please click Apply or email resumes to:
Apply With Linkedin
Back to Job Listings