Why you want to work here:
- When one has a great product, distribution and marketing are the keys to everything.
- Here’s a chance to work with a company that is well-known for supporting a number of transformative products through the use of media and cutting-edge technologies.
- Chance to work at a company that focuses both on ecommerce as well as television production for their products.
What You Will Do
- Lead and oversee in the transformation and integration of company’s order management system including payment processing, order reconciliation, and customer care
- Advise on integration architecture implementation and modification activities pertaining to solutions development
- Recommend new procedures and workflows to streamline operational processes via research, applied knowledge, and collaboration with other Product Owners
- Work with both technical and business teams in the identifying and prioritizing team responsibilities
- Analyze and review current functionality to determine areas of improvement
What Gets You the Job?
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent, with 10+ years of experience
- 5 – 7 years’ experience managing and leading software delivery teams, including offshore resources
- Extensive experience with order processing systems
- Knowledge of Agile SDLC and project management methodologies (JIRA is a plus)
- Familiarity with cloud infrastructure and application architecture (i.e. AWS)
- Experience with subscription and continuity business models is a plus
- Experience with multiple tech stacks including .NET, JAVA, LAMP)
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, with the ability to build and motivate teams
Keywords: Product, application engineering, business systems analyst, JIRA
Compensation: $130,000 Per Year