Why you want to work here:
- When one has a great product, distribution and marketing are the keys to everything.
- Here’s a chance to work with a company that is well-known for supporting a number of transformative products through the use of media and cutting edge technologies.
- Chance to work at a company that focuses both on ecommerce as well as television production for their products.
What You Will Do
- Provide supervision, training and direct workflow for 5 production support analysts and one business analyst.
- Liaise with Business Analysts and developers to assist in scoping of requirements to help resolve problems with software applications/products.
- Performing data analysis and loading prior to setting up customer accounts
- Create complex queries to be used for reporting.
- Strong understanding of client needs to accurately design solutions, configure and customize the product to meet their specific requirements
- Post live support, to train, optimize, configure and/or enhance the order management application as needed.
- General knowledge of Order and Supply chain management business, procedures and processes. Any eCommerce experience is a bonus.
What Gets You the Job
- Experience with Order Management Systems is essential.
- Must have a strong technical background including extensive XML and XSLT working with file and data manipulation, and writing complex queries.
- 5+ years’ experience with SQL
- Experience working for a distribution company or a manufacturer with distribution will bring your resume to the top.
- Prior leadership skills, line management: hiring/firing and performance reviews.
- The ability to work in a fast paced ever changing environment and should be comfortable interfacing with senior leadership.
- Ability to accurately document procedures and processes
- Should have good experience in writing SQL queries, stored procedures, triggers, cursors, schema diagrams etc
- Experience in dealing with clients to understand the business requirements and translate in to technical requirements
- Experience in dealing with creating SOWs and tracking status
- Tracking and managing requests in JIRA ticketing system
- Understand clients’ production issues and should be able to troubleshoot and resolve production issues/system exceptions coordinating with dev teams if need be
- Knowledge of customer order management and supply chain business requirements is preferred, but not required.
- Being able to come in and navigate a complex environment and take ownership without a lot of direction.
- A four year degree is strongly preferred.
Keywords: SQL, SQL Server, XML, XSLT, JIRA/Confluence, support/production support, (order management, OrderMotion/OMX, Netsuite, eCommerce)
Compensation: $160,000 Per Year