Why you want to work here:
What You Will Do
- This company’s goal is to be globally recognized for providing the finest financial advice and service to clients as well as the best place to work for employees.
What Gets You the Job?
- Quickly and thoroughly establish an understanding of processes of assigned business units.
- Design effective system architecture with a focus on usability and scalability.
- Proactively recommend business process automation and improvements based on newly established business process knowledge and prior experience.
- Follow the SDLC methodology and best practices.
- Analyze requests for change, code, and test new functionality.
- Work with user group liaisons and department managers to establish a thorough understanding of the firm’s business processes.
- Support acceptance and production tests.
- Answer user/IT inquiries.
- Take preventive actions that will improve applications reliability and performance.
- Work as an individual or as part of a team structure to deliver complex system designs.
- Participate in after-hours and on-call support.
Keywords: .NET, SQL Server, strong back end SQL skills, DBA level SQL experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, or related field
- 4+ years in-depth SQL experience
- 3+ years of experience writing complex T-SQL scripts, including stored procedures and functions
- 2+ years working in a professional services environment, such as investment banking, legal, or management consulting industries
- Background working with .net technologies
Compensation: $90,000 Per Year