Why you want to work here:
- Work for one of the world’s leading media and entertainment companies in the U.S.
- They own and operate a valuable portfolio of news and entertainment television networks, a premier motion picture company, significant television production operations, and a suite of leading Internet-based businesses.
- They also offer competitive compensation packages, great benefits, and talented teams to work with and learn from.
What You Will Do
- Manage and coordinate all technical/logistical aspects of a project including timelines, risks, risk mitigation strategies, action items and change requests
- Work closely with customers to gather requirements, manage project deliverable and exceed expectations
- Work closely with internal product owners to ensure customer require product requirements are documented and delivered on schedule
- Organize and distribute work assignments to team members
- Provide regular status updates and manage project schedule
- Work with development and QA teams to ensure quality of work is consistent with client expectations and that projects are completed on time
- Actively participate in PMO and report regular project updates to the leadership through PMO managed software
- Effectively interact and communicate with people at all levels in the organization (including internal and external vendors)
What Gets You the Job?
- Bachelors in Computer Science, IT Management, or similar, with 5+ years of technical project management experience
- Expert knowledge of Project Management methodologies and tools, SDLC and project management life cycles experience (including application development and release management)
- Prior experience managing Analytics projects
- Ability to motivate large teams to successfully deliver program objectives – exemplary teamwork and relationship-building skills
- Stellar communication (written and verbal) and organizational skills (ability to manage multiple projects)
- Demonstrated ability to resolve problems and conflicts
- PMI/PMP Certification
- Experience in implementing and managing global television distribution systems
- MS Office, PowerPoint and MS Project proficiency
- Media and entertainment business experience (digital video, multimedia, filmed entertainment/television distribution processes and workflows)
- Experience and knowledge in the following: finance/accounting Informatica, Teradata, SQL, database/
- architecture knowledge, BI analytics tool knowledge (Microstrategy, Tableau, Power BI)
- Agile experience (i.e. Scrum, Kanban, etc.) is highly desired
Keywords: PM, Data Warehouse, BI, Microstrategy or Tableau or PowerBI, F/E transactional exp, (development a plus)
Compensation: $130,000 Per Year