Why you want to work here:
- Fantastic culture that truly puts the employee ahead of the company. Small company means a greater impact for everyone on the tech and software development teams.
- Work on new projects with some of the latest Microsoft .Net technologies in a collaborative agile environment where your input is appreciated and requested.
- Great location in Westlake Village making it an easy commute from Ventura County and many parts of western LA County.
What You Will Do
- Plan and manage complex projects across the organization
- Liaise between business, technology and sales teams
- Define project plans, timeline, and milestones; manage hours and budget
- Keep team members and management informed of status and related issues via detailed project status reports
- Manage expectations via status and milestone meetings
- Identify and acquire essential resources, information and details from each team
- Coordinate and develop project team’s activities and schedules – manage hours and budget
- Develop project plans inclusive of the following: strategy, staffing requirements, scheduling, risk identification, contingency plans, budgets, and resource allocation
- Review project proposals with management to determine the above objectives
What Gets You the Job?
- 5+ years’ overall project management experience, with 2 years’ experience managing software development projects
- Ability to balance multiple priorities in a fluid and dynamic environment
- Prior experience working across client, business and technology teams and interfacing with senior management
- Exceptional communication skills – written, verbal, documentation and presentation
- Nice to have: PMP Certification, health insurance experience
Keywords: Project Management, executive communication skills, organized, PMP, health insurance
Compensation: $100,000 Per Year