For more information, please contact Lynn Bailey at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Why you want to work here:
- Work in a small, entrepreneurial environment focusing on academia.
- Collegial team spirit, and ability to have a voice at the table.
- Great work/life balance, strong culture, company events.
What You Will Do
- Own, manage and support an overseas and global-based Change Management project, to include business processes and related systems, and meeting objectives on time and on budget
- Ensure clearly defined deliverables and monitor project progress and accuracy during the development life cycle
- Translate vision and work requests into appropriate documentation
- Identify, monitor and manage project level issues and risks, including escalation of these where appropriate
- Facilitate meetings with stakeholders and communication sessions with managers, directors, and executive sponsors
- Identify scope changes, follow appropriate change control procedures, and apply continuous improvement techniques in all aspects
What Gets You the Job?
- 2+ years’ IT project management experience (highly knowledgeable in Project Management concepts, standards, and process)
- PMP certification
- Program management knowledge and prior CRM experience (i.e. MS Dynamics)
- Experience managing large-scale project budgets/costs
- Proven team management experience (on and offshore)
- Excellent cross-departmental communication skills (written, verbal, interpersonal)
- Experience with MS Project, Visio, PowerPoint, Excel, Word, etc.
- Change management experience is a plus
Keywords: PM, MS Project, (PMP highly desired), excellent communications skills, degree
Compensation: $55.00 Per Hour