Job Title: Project Manager III
Why work here as a Project Manager?
- Winning team culture and was recently names "Favorite overall Company to Work For," and "Favorite Workplace Culture" in a recent new survey.
- Located in Rancho Cucamonga and very close to many major freeways, great shopping/dining/entertainment, and a brand-new facility that includes free parking, weekly car wash, quiet rooms and a large cafeteria that serves Starbucks.
As a Project Manager, you will:
- Lead and manage technology projects through full project lifecycle adhering to project plan, timeline and budget
- Collaborate and clearly communicate with sponsors and stakeholders in defining project scope, goals, deliverables, timeline, and expectations
- Define project objectives and oversee project quality throughout the lifecycle
- Ensure proper documentation of business requirements and establishment of project plan
- Ensure that solutions are developed, tested, and verified against the agreed-upon project scope
- Maintain project documentation as required, including but not limited to project charters, requirements documentation, design documents, issue and defect logs, status reports, test plans, scripts, and meeting notes.
- Proactive management of changes to project scope, including risks, issues, and escalation
- Plan, schedule, and track timelines and milestones
- Develop and manage budgets; develop RFPs for new projects or services
- Manage and coordinate vendors and contractors on assigned engagements
- Manage small- to medium- software deployments, and other projects as needed
What Gets You the Job?
- 10+ years’ project management experience, with 2+ years’ healthcare experience
- Bachelor’s Degree (Business or Computer Science)
- PMP Certification
- Experience using project management tools in process development/execution in both technical and functional settings
- Strong understanding of project management best practices, SDLC and Agile methodology
- Extensive understanding of MS Visio and MS Office
- Prior experience with MS Project and Workfront (preferred)
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Ability to effectively redirect priorities in high-pressure environments
Compensation: $50.00 Per Hour