Program Manager – Software Innovations
Location: Aliso Viejo, CA
Skills: Agile, Waterfall, Lean project, MS Project, (Life Insurance, PMP)
Why you want to work here:
- Want to work for the least stressful employer in the US? That’s right, our client was recently given that distinction!
- Company offers a collaborative and collegial work environment.
- Employees are given a voice at the table, and there is opportunity to work on cutting edge programs and projects!
What You Will Do
- You will work as a Project and Program manager within a new, and innovative team at our very well-respected client.
- You will work in a dynamic environment bridging traditional and innovative project delivery practices.
- Consult with Senior Business Management to define the approach, success metrics and scope of each assigned project
- Drive solution delivery across multiple work streams to target dates
- Effectively manage risks, issues and outstanding decisions to rapid closure
What Gets You the Job?
- Experience leading innovative ground up software development projects using lean start up methodology and principles
- Ability to manage projects that include technology functions, terminology, and work streams within a dynamic team environment
- Strong MS Project skills, advanced knowledge of Waterfall SDLC and Agile Scrum methodologies
- Strong leadership, management, planning, and problem-solving skills
- Stellar communication skills (written and verbal) with the ability to advise business and IT personnel objectively and professionally
Keywords: Agile, Waterfall, Lean project, MS Project, PMP
Compensation: $75.00 Per Hour
For immediate consideration please click Apply or email resumes to:
Apply With Linkedin
Back to Job Listings