Project Manager, Marketing
Location: Glendale, CA
Skills: application implementation, integrating legacy systems with new systems, enterprise, media
Job Title: Marketing Project Manager
Why work here as a Marketing Project Manager?
- Work for the most well-known entertainment company in the world.
- This is an opportunity to collaborate with some of the most talented folks in the industry!
As a Marketing Project Manager, you will:
- Work on the Client Engagement team, focusing on both strategic and tactical partnerships between business customers and media IT
- Guide development towards delivering integrated, efficient, and intuitive business systems
- Cultivate a deep understanding of business users to ensure effective user-friendly solutions
- Collaborate with stakeholders regarding solutions/services application, benefits realization, value creation, ROI, and results/outcomes
- Create and implement change management strategies towards on time, on budget and successful adoption of objectives and initiatives
- Perform solutions implementation to range from internally-developed to commercial off the shelf (COTS)
- Evaluate and forecast technology needs via strategic sequencing, quantification, prioritization, and roadmap acceleration
What Gets You the Job as a Marketing Project Manager?
- Application implementation experience supporting marketing groups
- Knowledge of Program Management, Product Management and Change Management functions
- Exceptional communication skills (written, verbal, interpersonal) with technical and non-technical personnel
- Possess a collaborative, consultative, customer-focused approach
- Strong attention to detail and ability
- Innovative, out-of-the-box approach in project execution and finding solutions to complex business problems
Compensation: $70.00 Per Hour
For immediate consideration please click Apply or email resumes to:
Apply With Linkedin
Back to Job Listings